How It Works
BRINGING IN YOUR ITEMS TO SELLAppointments
- We accept appointments Monday thru Thursday from 10:30am-4pm
- Appointments can be made on our website through our “Make an Appointment” tab, or you can simply send us an email or give us a call.
- You may bring up to 50 items per appointment
- If you have more than 50 awesome items to bring, no problem just book mutiple appointments. If we don't have consecutive appointments available, send us an email or give us a call.
- Email: email@example.com Phone: 503-233-1153
- Walk-in’s are strictly limited to 10 items or less.
- Walk-in’s are accepted Monday - Thursday 10:30am - 4pm
- If you have more than 10 items you will need to make an appointment.
HOW WE PURCHASE YOUR ITEMS
- You reeive 40% of the assessed value of your items
- Trade can be used in the store immediately, you don't have to wait for your items to sell.
- Your trade can be used at a later date, it does not expire
- You receive 30% of the assessed value of your items.
- We pay you on the spot, you don't hae to wait for your items to sell.
- We can pay you in cash (if less $50), check or Venmo
Whether trading or selling, you are welcome to wait while we go through your items & get your trade or cash value on the spot. In a hurry, no problem, just drop your items and come back later that day or by 5pm the next day. Items we can not take can be donated on your behalf or picked up upon your return. We donate to Bethlehem Children’s Clothing Closet. They are a non-profit organization that gives to children in need and are located in SE Portland. https://www.smpdx.org/clothesConsignment
- We ONLY offer consignment on items we will sell for $50 and higher
- You receive 50% of the selling price after the item has sold.
- Consignment period is 90 days.
- Any consignment items remaining unsold after 90 days may be picked up or donated upon your request.
- If there is no activity on your account for over 18 months your consignment balance will go to $0.00
ITEMS WE SELL
- We accept items size preemie to size 12
- We accept clothing for all seasons.
- Please make sure items are clean and free of stains, excess wear, pilling, smoke & pet hair
- We accept shoes up to youth size 6
- Please give your shoes a wipe down before bringing them in. The better they look the more you’ll make.
Toys, Puzzles, Games
- Please make sure that all pieces are included.
- If a toy or game needs batteries, please make sure they have batteries
- Board Books & Picture Books - Hardback only
- Chapter Books & Graphic Novels- Hardback & Softback
- Beginner Reader Books - Hardback & Softback
- Activity, Learning & Puzzle Books - Hardback & Softback
- Please check that there are no rips or tears in the books and that the bindings are in good condition.
- Please email or call if you have gear or larger items to make sure we can accommodate them at this time.
The brands listed below are some of our best sellers & customer favorites.
Clothing: Zara, Mini Boden, Hanna Andersson, Tea Collection, Crewcuts, Levi, Tucker + Tate, Gap, H&M, Mayoral, Milkbarn, Kissy Kissy, Peek, Kickee Pants, Kate Quinn, Quincy Mae, Kyte, Magnetic Me, Matilda Jane, Columbia, Nike, Adidas, Under Armour, Patagonia, North Face, REI, Marmount, Helly Hansen and most organic cotton items.
Shoes: Nike, Adidas, Keens, See Kai Run, Saucony, Vans, Converse, Mini Melissa, Dr. Marten, Uggs, Bogs, Hunter, Sorel, Oaki, Columbia, Crocs, Natives, Salt Water Sandals, Chaco, Teva, Robeez Freshly Picked, Toms, Pediped and Ballet Slippers, Tap shoes and most rain boots & insulated boots.
ITEMS WE DO NOT ACCEPT
Maternity clothes,diaper bags, baby bath tubs, cloth diapers, breast feeding pumps and accessories, plastic bottles, diaper pails, room decor, high chairs, cribs, mattresses, bassinets,strollers, car seats infant and boosters, stuffed animals, parenting books, bedding, and any items that have been recalled
Clothing brands: Carter’s, Dip, Kids Korner, Jumping Beans, Okie Dokie, Faded Glory, George, First Impressions, Gerber, Garanimals, Healthtex,